Friends Make A Difference
- Since 1990 the Friends have raised over $725,000 in support of library services and materials.
- Your membership helps support the Library’s educational and cultural programs – attended by thousands of adults and children.
- Friends advocate for the Glendale Public Library – one of Glendale’s most community-oriented and enduring institutions.
Be A Friend!
We invite YOU to become a member of the Friends of the Glendale Public Library. As a Friend you will receive:
- The Friends Newsletter, filled with library news, book reviews, and information about upcoming programs and events.
- Advance notice and invitations to Friends book sales, authors’ signings, and special events.
- Unique volunteer opportunities to support your Library.
- Members of the Friends of the Glendale Public Library can now join the Glendale Federal Credit Union, known for providing its members with superior financial services at the lowest possible costs, with accounts federally insured up to $250,000. Check out their web site at www.GlendaleFCU.org or call 818- 548-3976.
- Business-level memberships are promoted on our website and in the Friends Newsletter
Join our circle to help make the Library the best it can be. Become a Friend today by filling out our membership form (PDF) or join online now using your credit card or checking account via PayPal: